MAKE A DONATION:
sponsored by PayPal
Since our beginnings back in '96 we have relied solely on the generosity
of our members. Whether its through working on articles or donating money
out of their own pockets. What's the money used for you ask? Simple, all
of our donations are spent just on the hosting and fees involved
with keeping a large member based site online. We greatly appreciate any
and all charity we have received, its helped out immensely. Thank you.
- Click the "Make a donation" button
- Verify that the "to:" information is correct: "email@example.com"
- Either login with your email address to PayPal, or click the button
for "...never paid through PayPal"
- Fill out the form with your information and hit submit
- PayPal will send you a confirmation receipt after you complete the
What do I get for donating?
Well, aside from the obvious good feeling of helping to keep the community running, we've created an account status called "contributors" to give back to the members who have donated their hard earned money. This upgraded account status currently gives users the following bonuses:
- Upgraded Private Message inbox to 500 messages
- Carbon copy send private messages up to 10 people at a time
- Upload images directly to turbobricks messageboard for posting
- Customize the user title text displayed under their name
What is the normal amount of money to send?
Honestly, every bit helps. The general consensus is a $10 donation gets you "contributor" status. People have donated everything from their lunch money to a whole weeks paycheck. Many of our members feel obligated to give back a portion of what they've made selling spare parts, cars, or even the money they saved from the help of our community. We cherish every penny we receive regardless of its total amount.
Why does it say Payment For: Saliv8 Networks?
Saliv8 Networks is the master domain the webhosting account is setup under. The bill gets paid under that name.
What other forms of payment are accepted?
Through PayPal, we can accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American
Express and for PayPal registered users, you can also use an e-check direct
from a bank account number (can take up to 7 days to process) as well as a form of money order payment. If you
want to send a personal check or money order, please contact
us for an address.
Do you have a question? email us and we'll be glad to answer
it for you