• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Turbobricks Fund Drive! 2019 (Completed!)

So C&M is some unlimited area to post more stupid nonsense not related to our cars? Since my question about what C&M is wasn't answered..We already have a place for trolls, OT. Don't use my donations this year to fund that please.

:-( I can no C&M despite donating $50

Do I need to donate another $50?

I meant it when I said that my body is ready, but they limit how much bodily fluid you can donate in a given period of time... even though my body is ready.

Last edited:
So C&M is some unlimited area to post more stupid nonsense not related to our cars? Since my question about what C&M is wasn't answered..We already have a place for trolls, OT. Don't use my donations this year to fund that please.

iUR7we7.jpg

What's the rough buy-in for C&M, though I really don't want it? OT kills enough of my day as is.

Mods i am donating $24.5 to specify ban this member pls^^^^

Donated. I've been working a metric sh!t-ton lately and have basically become a lurker here, but this is still my favourite place.

M.

C&M is not open yet... i'm still trying to figure out what i want to do with it this year.

I declare a national emergency to open up C&M 2019, or I will bump every poop thread!
It's not a threat, its a promise!

Back