• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

NickGurru

Hey all,

I wanted to introduce myself to the community. My name is Nick and I am 23 and live in Brooklyn, NY. I kept on hearing about Turbobricks so I figured it was time to join! I currently don't have a car in the city but plan to fix that in the near future. Growing up, I had both the first and second generation S60 and I absolutely loved it. I'm currently looking at getting a V50 R-Design, so I joined this site for advice anybody who is familiar with the model is willing to give.

Nice to meet you all!

i've said it before but to John's point, the p80 and p2 vehicles are now the ones at the "turbobricks" price point for what we do.

The FWD/AWD hate is dying off here. Along with the cars. And the RWD diehards.
I'll never be able to accept it. The state of car design is so bad that the idiots put all the engines in sideways nowadays. How did they forget which way is the front of the car?

Seems like plenty of us have whiteblock daily drivers to go along with redblock project cars these days, anyway. Such is the state of the mellower, older TB.

No, few people do, however you want to join up in the community is cool, glad to have new enthusiasts however they come.

Seems like plenty of us have whiteblock daily drivers to go along with redblock project cars these days, anyway. Such is the state of the mellower, older TB.

Hey Nick - welcome to the family :wave:

Have fun, don't sweat the tongue-in-cheek good natured ribbing that goes on around here.

May not always be the best place for FWD info (a lot of the cats here are RWD guys - but plenty of us FWD folks around) but you are welcome and we are happy to have you.

Let us know if you need anything.

:wave:

Back