• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My 242, Now What Do I Do?

Continued progress; dash is in, interior almost complete, just finalized the turbo piping, and installing the headlights tonite.

More to go, but I see a light in the distance!

Yessir it was a good showing! I only wish the 242 was ready but I took the Saff instead. Here’s that 83 244 Turbo I picked up. It’s serving as a handy reference for the 242 build atm...

Josh Turner took this cool pic as we gathered at my place to caravan to the Gilmore.

Got the headlights, Corners and grill in. A lot of electrical contact work and soldering on the corners!

Last edited:
picture.php

Had to drop this cool pic my friend took of Gertrude!

Hey thanks! My shop is my man cave/getaway! Just got a load of firewood and am good to go for the winter (shop warms up so nice the wife comes out to be by the wood stove!)

I am fortunate to have the friends I do. So many people have helped me on this car; whether it was parts, guidance, hands on, or just encouragement, it couldn’t be where it’s at without our community!
So, thank you!!

Last edited:

Working out a few kinks; brakes are next. I picked up a set of Mazda brakes and 940 rotors a few years back. Anyone have input on those? Is the upgrade an upgrade? I know there are better options now, but if these are better I will put them on. Thanks!

Back