• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

5/18/2013 - East Coast Trip to IPD Garage Sale

I'm flying for sure.

my epic road trip will be the drive to vall?kra. i'm told the bering strait isn't land anymore, so I might need some penta assistance.

I wanted to go this year but my car won't be ready to by this year's event. I'm looking to make the National VOCA meet this year. Next year if you guys drive cross country I'm down to caravan if we can meet up!

Would need to leave to now in order to make 2013, to account for all the break downs. :-P:lol:

A valid point.:-P 2 years back I did a 9,000 mile trip in 13 days in my 244 (VT to CA with stops along the way). One hiccup; a broken water pump pulley in El Paso. How that car made it I'll never know.:lol: It even survived about an hour straight of abuse when I was fooling around with a new BMW on Highway 1.

Is anyone from the east driving this year? Id like to hitch on the caravan in wyoming or something

2013 meng. I'd love to see your car and meet up with people. But seriously, if I'm not working overseas (sent in an application for work in Spain a week ago) I'll be making the drive. I already have at least two other turbobrickers who said they'd go, so as long as gas isn't at like $6 I'll do it. There's also a chance I live out in the CO or WY area by then as well.

Anybody driving through Denver this year?

I need something picked up from the IPD sale and dropped off in Denver. Nose section and trunk handle for a 122. Willing to pay somebody for it.

Paul

Back