• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

330mm s60r rotor fitment

red740t

I am looking to get a set of 330mm s60r rotors under my 17 inch OZ wheels and am trying to make sure they will fit. I am looking at using the willwood slim mount ultralight calipers. any feedback is appreciated.

I'll look today when I see my car, but with an Enkei 18 inch rim I have about 3/8 inch on my s60r/Wilwood superlite setup.

they are some OZ 5 stars with a +38 offset with 1 inch adapters. they are out pretty far but I am not sure if it is enough. if not I will just go with the smaller rotors.
Nathan, do you have any measurements of the setup from center of axle to outside of caliper and face of wheel bolt surface to the face of the caliper?

I had no issues when I had the 17x7.5 Fox's up front, ET43 with 25mm spacers, no issues with the 17x8 STI BBS' et53 with 35mm spacers.

Granted my setup is the 330 rotors, Superlight calipers (7420), same setup Nathan has, just different wheels.

I'll look today when I see my car, but with an Enkei 18 inch rim I have about 3/8 inch on my s60r/Wilwood superlite setup.

i was thinking about that after we talked the other day. s60r calipers come under 17" wheels. the calipers must be very different. i know fitment of the R calipers are not universal to all 17" volvo wheels tho.

Nathaninwa, do you make brackets or does anyone else? I was going to make some but if somebody else has already done the hard part I will be happy to buy them.
As far as my spoke profile, I have loads of room for the caliper behind them so I don't think that will be the problem.

I also just picked up a set of S60R rotors for my '95 965. I'm not sure whats different between the pre-'95 cars and mine ('95-up 960, S90, V90), but I DID just learn that my OE parking brake drum is infact smaller than the S60R parking brake drum. Haven't decided how to address that yet. More time sitting in the junkyard staring and measuring should solve it though, that seems to have worked well so far :) And I'm planning to run 17 x 7.5" Tethys wheels.

so what about the 302mm brake kit? does that just simply bolt on to the 95+ 960?

Don't know to be honest. I don't think ANYTHING just 'bolts up' to this car, lol. I don't see why the rear rotors on an S60 would have a different hat depth though. Don't wanna go that small though. For me, it's either this, or a completely custom setup. Or maybe hydraulic e-brake.

Back