• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

780 Facelift

Råda

Volvoretard/Partshoarder
The 780 never got a facelift, but volvo had a concept car. Which is not that pretty :-P

f30afeb3.jpg

f47d5d07.jpg

f8f56b82.jpg

3d618d65.jpg

Very nice for the most part, 960 bonnet and dash etc....

I'd love to go to that museum when I go to europe next year, annoyingly they open in mid june...

I'd love to go to that museum when I go to europe next year, annoyingly they open in mid june...

When are you visiting? There's a "museum day" first saturday of may every year. Free entrance and lots of nice visitor cars

Not gonna lie, I think the only thing that turns me off about the car is the grill. Mainly the fact that it slanted and too big. I was actually wondering what a bertone would look like with a 940 turbo front with the split lights.

I'm a rwd guy, and if the 850 was rwd I'd have one by now. Awd is cool but not my thing either really.

I think it looks good, except for the grill and head lights. If the styling of the hood right around the grill area was altered, the entire package would look great. The I6 would have definitely been a nice drive train to have in a 2 door.

Back