• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Nuke supplier.

fenario

Looking for at least a fuel rail for the rally tractor. Nukes webstore indicates they won't sell to countries with dealers. Closest dealer to me, 425 Motorsports, doesn't even list them as a supplier. Before I call them and wait for the slow boat from Sweden anyone care to share where/who they have bought from? If I have to wait to for shipment that's fine. Thanks

Yeah I saw that and wondered the same. I'd much rather give my money to a volvophile but they weren't listed on nukes site.

I (Yoshifab) can get the full product line. Until recently we would have to stock larger quantities of parts which would not let us stock the full nuke line. They now how a US office and I am able to stock their full product line.

I (Yoshifab) can get the full product line. Until recently we would have to stock larger quantities of parts which would not let us stock the full nuke line. They now how a US office and I am able to stock their full product line.

Good to know. Makes things a lot easier for folks in the states.

Don't see the fuel rail on your site. What's the price?

Back