• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Central Tx meet 4/19? >>>Lone Star Roundup!

I made it no problem. I'd like to echo dans statements above. Pizza was a nice treat and it was nice to meet everyone. The "Volvo Low Life" shop rag was awesome. You guys will get to see the progress on the 242 from rough sleeper to all out auto cross beast. Looking forward to the pictures.

Glad everyone had a good time! Our pleasure to host, and glad that everyone made it safe and sound. Now if Noz gets back to corpus, that would be great!

I'm down for September, but I might have time for another mid July. I'll post if that works out...

Great to meet everyone.

Would this be the first meet where massive engine work wasn't done? Slackin'!

At least it didn't end up like this.

30vf52o.jpg

Sounds good to me.

Any interest in having another gathering in April? maybe 4/19 (Sunday)? We can meet in Austin, hang, wrench make faces. After, we can cruise Congress. it's the weekend of the Lone Star Roundup, one of the biggest hot rod shows anywhere. Austin will be crawling with cool cars. http://lonestarroundup.com

Hopefully someone in Austin can give us a base, or we can meet at some FF joint.
I'll be driving up from SA.

Back