• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Teh Anti Poi 91 940Ti

there are about $5k worth of go fast bits waiting for it when I like get to it next....

still na sitting somwhere not being drivin lol thats my guess.

pretty much
mom drives it to and from the supermarket on sundays :lol:

yeah he's in the southern hemisphere currently lol

this
its preventing me from doing much with it at the moment
now that I own a house here i'm likly to import it since I have a place to store it
not 100% sure yet

Ship the car and related bits back out here and I will install when I am done with the 244.

Then you will have no excuse to leave your wagon behind in the states.

Mom stopped using it... now has barn find status from the amount of dust on it....
I'm hoping to take 3 weeks off work in Aug/Sept 2018 and just attack it and get everything right again...

Needs like $2k tossed at it
New Tires, Change all fluids, replace Fuel pump & filter (swap to a walbro 255 intank and dump the external pump), T-belt kit with new WP etc... New Volvo blister pack of spark plugs and some custom and better fitting spark plug wires
Fix the trans controller, figure out whats wrong with the alarm and remote start, replace the head liner, redo the wiring to the rear of the car for the subwoffer
Have the one really really bent rim fixed... or find some other custom 17x8.5 rimps made up in the merc pattern
Alternative to fixing the trans controller... is just swapping in a M90... this is seriously tempting to me... paddle shift is cool and all but manual would just be simpler (with an D5 spec single mass clutch)

Back