• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

PM box

Dangerkitty

Bored Member
So, I had enough green showing in my PM box storage and then changed the email address I wanted notifications sent to.
After it refreshed my PM box was "100% full" and stated that I'm only allowed 200 PM's.
What happened?
Thanks.

I would take a raise from turbobricks to just $0 ... that would be fantastic compared to the negative lol.

Also, look at all the Craigslist links being hustled in For Sale by non contributors. People can’t even be bothered to post pics. Sometimes, all that’s posted is a blurb and an email, no comments replied to, no PM’s returned.

For Sale (perhaps Wanted, too) should be open only to contributors.

Also, look at all the Craigslist links being hustled in For Sale by non contributors. People can’t even be bothered to post pics. Sometimes, all that’s posted is a blurb and an email, no comments replied to, no PM’s returned.

For Sale (perhaps Wanted, too) should be open only to contributors.

Then it wouldn't be freeeeeeeee.

I do agree though posting CL ads is lazy at best, besides when they expire the thread is without even a price which is in direct violation of the For Sale forum's rules.

Back