• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Davis 2020: April 25-26, 2020 [CANCELLED]

Excellent, just got my reservation. Getting excited for this!

My route is planned: 5,172 miles

49635965017_25b9d0f45b_c.jpg

That is so bad ass. I wasn't planning on going, but I sure would love to see this car in person.

Discussions are underway. I will post up once a decision has been made next week, but several counties around the area are restricting gatherings over 250 people.

As someone who just booked 9 airbnb's and 1 hotel for this... I'd reeeeally love for it to not be canceled. Not that you have any control over a pandemic or the government, but just saying.

Late April is a long time from now, at the rate things are changing. Is there any reason to make a decision yet? The 250 people restriction might be lifted by then if all the countermeasures are effective at slowing the spread.

*If* the Davis show were to be cancelled; We would be happy to get together with any out-of-towners or locals that want to do a small impromptu thing. My room is booked, so I will likely be there for a small vacation either way :cool:

Late April is a long time from now, at the rate things are changing. Is there any reason to make a decision yet? The 250 people restriction might be lifted by then if all the countermeasures are effective at slowing the spread.

so true..

Believe me guys, there's a LOT of angles we're looking at, both for those planning to attend, and from a logistics standpoint. I will certainly post up here once we've made a decision.

Just got formal word guys...the show is cancelled at this time.

We will be regrouping in a couple months, see what the climate is like, if we're all still alive, and see if there's potential for moving it to the fall.

Those who have already paid will be issued a full refund within the next 30 days.

Sorry we had to do this, but there's no chance of us being able to hold the show at this time. The city of Davis and Sacramento County are in shelter in place mode for several weeks at this time.

Back