The seats are done minus adding the headrests.
- The leather is very thick and I expect very durable.
- Because of the above I recommend letting it warm up in the sun a little before the install.
- The vinyl cover are much more pliable, but thinner material
- Because of the thickness of the leather the uprights have some puckering that I hope will "wear in" over time. If not I would still opt for the durability of the leather over the eBay vinyl kits. I installed a vinyl kit in my wagon so I know my reasonings for liking the leather more.
- Passengers side seat now has the same adjustability as the driver's seat. All I had to do was swap over the seat base frame and swap in the passenger mounting rails.
- The original tan seats have tan hinge covers, but all of my extra ones, minus the ones on the seats still installed in the car, are black. Instead of painting them and worrying about scratching and the black showing through I just left them black. I don't dislike the contrast and it's not like there aren't other things in the car, door sill covers, that are black.